MBKU has a strong focus on academic achievement for future healthcare professionals. We offer scholarships to assist academically talented individuals in their pursuit of higher education and healthcare. The scholarship awards are given to students who have demonstrated their potential through academic merit.
For further information about scholarships the Office of Admissions at 714.872.5734. For information on financial aid, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 714.449.7448.
- The MBKU COP is awarding merit-based scholarships for incoming students for the Fall 2023 Cohort (Class of 2027). The following Scholarships are being awarded to students:
- Presidential Scholarships: Students will receive a scholarship equivalent to $110,000 total over four years
- Dean Scholarships: Students will receive a scholarship equivalent $55,000 total over four years
- Faculty Scholarships: Students will receive a scholarship equivalent to $33,000 total over four years
- All students are automatically evaluated for scholarship eligibility. The scholarships will be awarded soon after admission offer to the COP
- Our scholarships are determined holistically on GPA, experience, and communication ability, etc.
Below are a few examples of scholarships award to students in the previous academic year:
The CVS Foundation Scholarships
- Awarded to current students with an emphasis on serving underserved patient populations.
- The Indian Pharmacists Association of California Scholarship
- Endowed scholarship awarded to current students that exhibit significant achievements, contributions, and/or innovations in the area of healthcare.
- Board of Trustees Scholarships
- Scholarships funded by the Members of the MBKU Board of Trustees to support the students enrolled in the College of Pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Conference Scholarships
- Awarded to pharmacy students to sponsor registration to professional pharmacy conferences in order to build networking and career placement opportunities.
- Pharmacy Certificate Scholarships
- Distributed to pharmacy students who complete professional certificate programs that provide advanced training.