Earn the Credits Needed to Retake Your Exam
The College of Pharmacy at Marshall B. Ketchum University is here to help you earn the credits you need to retake your California Practice Standards and Jurisprudence Examination (CPJE) or the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX).
Overview & Curriculum
- 24 quarter units (16 semester units) that can be completed within the existing PharmD curriculum
- Requalification students will be enrolled into existing courses along with degree-seeking students.
- Complete coursework on campus in a personalized and safe environment
- Each student will work with their academic coordinator to design their individualized curriculum.
- Students can take specific courses on topics that are challenging to help them strengthen their skills
- Students may take as many units per quarter as scheduling allows
Tuition and Fees
- $500 per credit unit ($12,000 for 24 quarter or 16 semester units)
- Additional fees may apply (books and supplies)
- Financial aid cannot be offered for non-degree seeking students